Working remotely should be just as efficient as working from the office, and Jabra’s Connect 5t ensures that with its Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation and wind noise suppression. The 6-mic call technology also means high-quality and crisp audio on calls and 6mm speakers can power up your work playlist with rich sound. The earbuds also have SBC, AAC and Qualcomm ® aptX™ codecs to enhance the sound even further.
The Connect 5t, based on the recently announced Elite 5 earbuds, lets you stay connected to two devices at once, like a laptop and a smartphone, with its Bluetooth Multipoint feature. For Android or Windows users, the Google Fast Pair and Microsoft Swift Pair will connect the earbuds in seconds.
Users can get up to 7 hours in the buds, with up to a total of 28 hours with the included Qi-certified wireless charging case and pad. The fast charge feature gives users an hour of power in ten minutes.
Key features of the Connect 5t:
– 6-mic technology – Clear calls for virtual meetings
– Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation – Blocks out surrounding noise for better concentration
– Smart connectivity options – Connect to two devices at one time with the Bluetooth
Multipoint connection and enjoy Google Fast Pair and/or Microsoft Swift Pair to be
connected in seconds. Spotify Tap gives easy-on-tap access to music
– Up to 7 hours battery, 28 hours with the case – All-day work calls. A wireless charging pad is included
– 6mm speakers – Ensures rich, satisfying sounds in and out of office hours
– Hands-free voice assistants – Google Assistant* and Alexa built-in for hands-free assistance on-the-go
– Wireless charging pad included
Connect 5t pricing and availability
The Jabra Connect 5t is available in Jabra’s official store in Lazada and Shopee, retailing at S$258.