Audioengine introduces S6, the new powered subwoofer that sets a new standard for performance in an ultra-compact package. With 210 watts of power in a small package, S6 is the ultimate performance boost for desktop, home theatre and gaming setups. Featuring a front-firing woofer in a sealed box, the S6 delivers deep, smooth, and punchy bass that defies expectations.
Powerful bass extension
Audioengine emphasises the compact package of S6, a small yet powerful speaker that delivers an expansive soundstage. Measuring a modest 10” H x 10” W and weighing only about 15 lbs, the S6 is the perfect compact bass extension for any small setup.
Small sub, big sound
Utilising a highly efficient Class D amplifier and a 6″ long-throw woofer, the S6 has to be heard to be believed. And with a frequency response down to 33Hz in a sealed box design, the bass is punchy, smooth, and deep. With 210 watts of power and the height of two 12oz cans, the S6 can easily fill most rooms and, for its size, produces a powerful sound that outperforms other compact subs in the market.
The S6 features dual analogue audio inputs and can connect to two systems at once. The S6 features a selectable energy-saving auto-on mode that can detect when there is a signal from your audio source.
Features and Benefits
● 3.5mm mini-jack, LFE/RCA inputs: Convenient and versatile plug-in options that can also connect to two audio sources at once, such as powered speakers and an A/V receiver
● USB charging port: Wireless ready with the W3 sender/receiver kit or power other USB devices
● 15mm thick MDF cabinet enclosure: Strong yet light reinforcement for greater woofer performance
● 6″ long-throw front-firing woofer: Small but powerful, this woofer design ensures accurate bass while being small enough to fit in many places, including a desktop
● Crossover frequency control: Easily adjust how high the bass will go to perfectly balance the sound with your speakers
● Phase switch: 0/180 degrees: Flip the phase as needed based on your listening environment to maximise bass performance
● Auto-sensing standby mode: The S6 will automatically go into a low-power mode when no audio is playing, saving energy. A bypass switch turns off this feature
● Detachable power cord: Disconnect the power cord for convenient transport