Jabra announced their fourth generation of true wireless earbuds – the Jabra Elite 75t. Engineered to last longer and designed to fit better, the Elite 75t enhances the true wireless experience with a notably longer battery life and a smaller, more secure, comfortable fit.
The Elite 75t is specifically designed to provide enhanced comfort through its optimal earbud shape and size. The earbuds have been extensively tested for secure fit, so users can be confident that the earbuds will stay put, no matter what activity they may be engaged in. The sleek design makes the Elite 75t ideal even for smaller ears, while the ergonomic shape makes them so comfortable, users can enjoy their music and calls for extended periods of time.
Fulfilling All Your Needs
The Elite 75t offers up to 28 hours of battery life with the charging case and 7.5 hours without. Those in a rush will appreciate the fast charging feature which offers 1 hour of playback time from 15 minutes of charging.
Making and taking calls is a great experience with the 4-microphone call technology, enhanced with Jabra’s latest noise and wind reducing algorithms. This feature gives users the confidence to take calls even in busy environments like the street or train. Jabra has enhanced the ease of use of the charging case by ensuring easy access and adding magnets.
Users can instantly connect to Alexa, Siri or Google Assistant, quickly accessing the information they may need – from setting appointments, to finding nearby events or having messages read out. Furthermore, Bluetooth 5.0 allows users to seamlessly connect the Elite 75t to their smartphones.
The Jabra Sound+ app allows users to choose their voice assistant, customize their music profile with the equalizer, modify how much nearby noise they want to hear (HearThrough), adjust their calls experience, keep track of battery charge, and much more.
Key Features and Specifications
- New compact earbud shape tested for comfort and secure fit
- More than 7.5 hours battery life, up to 28 hours with the charging case
- 4-microphone technology for crystal clear calls even in noisy and windy environments
- Reliable true wireless connectivity with no audio dropouts
- Fast charging with USB-C
- Music your way with the customizable equalizer, available in the Jabra Sound+ app
- IP55-rated durability and 2-year warranty against dust and water
- One-touch access to Amazon Alexa, Siri and Google Assistant
- Compatible with all Bluetooth audio enabled phones and tablets
- The Jabra Sound+ companion app is compatible with iOS and Android devices
Pricing and availability:
The Jabra Elite 75t Titanium Black is now available at $288.00 from authorised Jabra retail partners. Gold Beige will be introduced within Q1 2020.