The MOMENTUM True Wireless 3 earbuds’ new firmware update has been made available. Users can access the update through the Smart Control App (iOS, Android). A high-resolution sound mode and multipoint device connectivity are now possible thanks to the latest version.
The consumer will now be able to enjoy multipoint connectivity, meaning they will be able to connect to 2 different audio sources simultaneously with high-resolution sound mode plus additional improvements:
● Bluetooth multipoint connectivity
● 96kHz audio mode enable/disable switch
● Transparency mode can be activated manually when only a single earbud is in use
● ANC stability improvements
● Touch control blocked when the earbud is outside of the ear
● Bluetooth performance optimizations
● Further performance and stability improvements
After upgrading the MOMENTUM True Wireless 3 to the most recent firmware (Release 2.10.19 or higher), as well as installing the Smart Control App, multipoint and high-resolution mode functions are accessible (App Store, Google Play; release 4.1.5 or higher).