Jabra has launched the new Elite 85h wireless headphones with SmartSound technology, which uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) to automatically adjust the audio experience to your surroundings. It also has a battery life of up to 36 hours with Active Noise Cancellation turned on and comes with eight microphones for optimal sound and music quality.
First announced at the Consumer Electronics Show 2019 (CES 2019) in January this year, the Elite 85h headphones is setting new benchmarks in the high-end wireless headphones market.
Jabra SmartSound: Driven by AI Technology
Jabra’s SmartSound technology tackles noise pollution and offers a personalised audio experience that goes beyond the current Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) solutions available in the market. It analyses the environmental sounds in real-time and intuitively adjusts the audio output according to three different contexts – ‘Commute’, ‘In Public’ or ‘In Private’ – to offer the best wireless call and voice experience for users.
For instance, when you are on a train platform, SmartSound will automatically switch to “In Public” moment and turn on the Jabra’s HearThrough technology so you can hear the train announcement. As you step into the train cabin, SmartSound will switch to “Commute” moment and switch on ANC so as to block out the background noise. Users can personalise their calls and music settings even further through Jabra’s Sound+ app, which will remember your preferred settings within the mode for future similar situations.
Superior Performance with Great Sound that Lasts
The Elite 85h wireless headphones has eight microphones in total, with six dedicated for calls and four for ANC (two of which are used for both ANC and calls). It has a massive battery life of up to 36 hours (with ANC activated) and up to 41 hours (with ANC off). Need a quick power boost? You can enjoy up to 5 hours of battery power on your Elite 85h from just 15 minutes of charging with the fast charge feature.
The Elite 85h features 40mm custom-engineered speakers for top-quality acoustic experience and industry-leading durability. With one-click access to Voice Assistant Control, the Elite 85h allows you to access Amazon Alexa, Siri and Google Assistant at the tap of a button.
And with an IP52-rating for dust and rain resistance, backed by a 2-year warranty against water and dust, the Elite 85h is a smart companion that will go the distance with you.
- SmartSound: Audio that automatically adapts to your surroundings
- One-click access: Voice Assistant access at the push of a button
- Three colour variations: Titanium Black, Gold Beige and Navy
- Battery: Up to 36-hour battery with ANC activated and 41 hours without ANC, fast charge option offering up to 5 hours of battery power from 15 minutes’ of charging
- Microphones: 8 microphones in total, 6 for calls, 4 for ANC (2 of which are used for both ANC and calls)
- Speakers: 40 mm custom-engineered speakers
- Durability: Unique IP52 dust and rain resistance, backed by a 2-year warranty against water and dust
- Personalise: Jabra Sound+ app for SmartSound features, including customisable settings
Availability & pricing
The Jabra Elite 85h is available from end May 2019 in Titanium Black, Gold Beige and Navy at the MSRP of $428 at all authorised Jabra retailers.