Fujifilm recently launched the XF10, a compact digital camera with a high quality Fujinon 18.5mm F2.8 fixed lens. This camera features an APS-C sized sensor which is 14 times larger than the sensor in a standard smartphone. The XF10, which will be available in August 2018, combines simple manual operation with superior image quality and versatile picture-taking options.
Compact, Powerful, Smart
The XF10’s 24.2 megapixel APS-C sized sensor, combined with Fujifilm’s proprietary color reproduction technology makes it a versatile option that can produce sharp and high-quality images. The XF10 is also the first X Series camera to feature Square Mode, which allows you to switch to 1:1 format with a single flick on the touchscreen. It only weighs 280g, which makes it easy to carry around and an ideal companion for your smartphone.
It comes in two colors – Black and Champagne Gold.
- Weighs only 280g for easy transportation
- Equipped with an APS-C sized sensor, the XF10 for sharp and high-quality images with wide dynamic range.
- The 18.5mm F2.8 Fujinon lens, equivalent to 28mm on a 35mm format, ensures that every image is sharp from center to edges. The optical design of the lens is perfectly matched to the sensor in the XF10, meaning there is no compromise due to compact size.
- The Digital Teleconverter function means the camera is capable of taking photos with equivalent focal lengths of 35mm & 50mm on a 35mm format.
- The XF10 offers 11 Film Simulation Modes unique to Fujifilm and 19 Advanced Filters, including the two new Advanced Filters: “Rich & Fine” and “Monochrome [NIR]”.