Based in Baia Mare, Romania, is Meze Audio, an Award-winning headphone company. This time, they have announced the launch of ADVAR, the latest addition to the company’s earphone lineup in Singapore.
Powered by a 10.2 mm single dynamic driver, ADVAR stays true to Meze Audio’s endearing signature, delivering a powerful, smooth, velvet-like sound that leaves no room for compromise. Despite its size, details are not sacrificed. Listening to ADVAR unveils sound with incredible accuracy, giving life to new, surprising notes waiting to be discovered in your favourite songs.
Made for those who enjoy effortless sound, ADVAR is easy to drive and pairs well with any device, thanks to its high sensitivity and low impedance. It provides accuracy and fidelity from 10hZ to 30kHz, offering a warm, dynamic presentation that’s easy to enjoy.
An expression, a silhouette inspired by natural patterns
On the outside, the solid stainless-steel chassis design was inspired by various raw shapes found in nature, such as the rounded surface of minerals like hematite. Following the same comfort principles as all other Meze Audio products, this sinuous, ergonomically contoured shape allows the earphones to be inserted and removed with ease, reducing discomfort during longer listening sessions.
For audiophiles, it’s no doubt key to share the technical specifications:
- Driver: 10.2mm Dynamic driver
- Frequency Range: 10 Hz – 30 kHz
- Impedance: 31 Ω
- Distortion: <1% at 1kHz
- Materials: Solid stainless-steel chassis produced by metal injection molding, with CNC finishing
- Finish: High-gloss Black Chrome plating on main shell
- Accessories: 1 x hard case pouch, 1 x MMCX removal tool, 1 x cleaning tool, 5 pairs (SS, S, M, L, LL sizes) final audio Type-E ear tips, 1 x user manual, 1 x 1.25m MMCX silver-plated cable ending in gold plated 3.5mm
Meze ADVAR is available at the recommended retail price (RRP) of S$1,099 (including GST) at authorised retailers including AV One, Lazada, and Stereo Electronics.