With the new Work-from-Home normal exponentially increasing the use of online meeting applications, Jabra has just updated its PanaCast 180-degree office video family to take into account the new normal of social distancing and remote workshare.
The Jabra PanaCast 50 combines a small soundbar with three 13 megapixel cameras and eight beamforming microphones for a full 180-degree video and audio experience in panoramic 4K that will make your online conferencing experience feel more natural and productive, and with the inclusion of nine Edge processors to intelligently handle audio and video on the device, it doesn’t matter if you’re using Microsoft Teams, Cisco Webex, or Zoom, plus the PanaCast 50 is compatible with all Unified Communication protocols.
With a 180-degree field-of-view, you and your colleagues can sit at a comfortable social distance from each other in your office meeting room, but thanks to the integrated Virtual Director feature, the PanaCast 50 will automatically sense who is the active speaker, zoom in to that person (with 6x lossless digital zoom), then switching to the next speaker, while smart algorithms automatically remove disruptive and background noise.
A dual video stream feature also enables users to customise their presentations, say focusing one stream on the presenter while the second stream focuses on a whiteboard with intelligent whiteboard functionality. For audio, two 50mm woofers and two 20mm tweeters produce high-definition audio, optimised for UC platforms and certified for Microsoft Teams and Zoom, plus Bluetooth connectivity enables you to connect the PanaCast 50 to a compatible speakerphone, such as Jabra’s Speak 750.
Due to enhanced workplace safety measures, many meeting rooms may still have capacity limits, and the PanaCast 50 can aid in the safe management of the workplace by its people detection feature, which will automatically count the number of people in a room, and sound an alert when the preset is exceeded.
Jabra PanaCast 50 key features and specifications:
· Astounding sound from the world leaders in professional audio
· Unique 180° field of view keeps everyone in the picture at a safe distance
· Virtual Director intelligently adjusts the video in real-time for more immersive meetings
· Safety Capacity and Room Usage Insights generates anonymous room occupancy data for all your meeting rooms at once
· Network-connected system enables easy remote management and data delivery
· Real-time whiteboard streaming for more inclusive remote collaboration
· Uniquely advanced system architecture and built-in dual Edge AI processors powers a range of intelligent features
· Plug-and-play for fast setup and maximum ease of use
· Certified for Microsoft Teams, Zoom and Zoom Rooms, and works with Microsoft Teams Rooms as well as optimized for all leading UC platforms
· Easy installation, with a choice of wall mount, table stand and screen mount (VESA)
Priced at S$1,855, the Jabra PanaCast 50 is available in Black and Grey from all authorised Jabra distributors and resellers