Cyrus Audio announced the launch of the ONE Cast Smart Audio System, a smart amplifier that allows you to turn any pair of speakers into a modern, high-performance Smart Music System.
The latest member of the award-winning Cyrus ONE family, the ONE Cast fully embraces the freedom and usability of the smart speaker, but offers the additional flexibility and audiophile performance associated with a dedicated hi-fi system. ONE Cast connects smartphones, HDMI televisions, tablets, and smart devices such as the Apple HomePod, Amazon Echo/dot and Google Home.
Smart Voice Control with no compromise
The first product of its kind, the ONE Cast is designed to work with all three major voice assistants: Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Apple Siri.
The ONE Cast can also be controlled directly through all major music streaming apps, without the need for a separate dedicated app. When controlled either by voice or a streaming app, the ONE Cast connects directly to the music service provider to wirelessly receive high-resolution audio files (up to 24/96), delivering an experience far superior to even high-resolution forms of Bluetooth transmissions.
The built-in 100w per channel stereo amplifier uses Cyrus’ in-house designed ‘Hybrid Class-D’ technology to deliver impressive power and scale with the refinement and finesse that generations of Cyrus customers are accustomed to.
The ONE Cast integrates seamlessly into a voice-controlled wireless multi-room audio system. Just as with other smart speakers, ONE Cast can be assigned a name and location, allowing multiple ONE Cast devices to be used in a home, or integrated into multi-room systems where other smart speakers are deployed.
As well as the built in Google Cast, Apple Airplay, and Bluetooth, ONE Cast has a multitude of audiophile wired connection options:
- High-resolution USB input for a direct connection to a laptop or streaming device
- Optical and coaxial digital inputs
- Analogue inputs that can be configured in fixed gain mode to integrate into an existing AV system
- Built-in moving magnet phono stage for direct connection to a turntable
- Built-in headphone amplifier
- HDMI ARC input, allowing direct connection to a suitable TV, making it an ideal upgrade from a soundbar. The onboard DAC is capable of handling up to 32/192 digital files and DSD 128
The Cyrus ONE Cast is available immediately at AV One exclusively, for $2,599, inclusive of GST.