Synology Inc. recently launched the RackStation RS1619xs+, a flagship 1U 4-bay rackmount NAS designed to deal with IO-intensive tasks for growing businesses, and the DiskStation DS1819+, an 8-bay desktop NAS combining outstanding performance with great expandability.
Key Features of the RS1619xs+
- Processor: Quad-core CPU and expandable DDR4 memory up to 64GB
- Storage: Expandable storage capacity up to 224TB with one Synology expansion unit RX1217/RX1217RP
- Optional 10GbE network adapter brings excellent sequential reading performance of over 1,523 MB/s
- Built-in dual M.2 2280 SSD cache slots boost system random IO performance with NVMe/SATA SSDs
Key Features of the DS1819+
- Processor: Intel C3538 quad-core, 2.1 GHz
- Memory: 4GB DDR4 pre-installed, upgradable up to 32GB
- Storage: up to 216TB raw capacity with two expansion units
- Performance: delivering sequential throughput at over 2,045 MB/s reading and 656 MB/s writing
- Supports 10GbE add-on card: to break through the data transmission bandwidth.
- Supports M.2 SSD adapter card: to boost random IOPS with M.2 NVMe/SATA SSD cache.
The RS1619xs+ and DS1819+ are available immediately in Singapore. For information about where to buy, visit: https://www.synology.com/wheretobuy/