Last Friday, Kohler celebrated its first anniversary of the Kohler Experience Center (KEC) in Singapore. The celebration marks a special milestone for the kitchen and bathroom giant.
Establishing Roots in Singapore
Launched in Singapore last September, the flagship store located along Peck Seah Street is a retail concept that showcases the full offering of Kohler’s products in an on-site immersive setup.
In celebration of the first anniversary of KEC Singapore, Kohler launched fully functioning displays of the latest designs and product innovations such as the Sensis – Kohler’s new intelligent toilet, Kohler Konnect, and Kohler’s new Components line of interchangeable faucet elements.
These latest products from Kohler aims to bring technology into the bathroom and kitchen in meaningful ways.
Sensis – Kohler’s New Intelligent Toilet
- Sleek and elegant design with hidden power cord and water supply pipe.
- Excellent water filtration system that purifies water sprayed from the wand onto the body, removing impurities, residual chlorine and heavy metals for a healthier bidet experience.
- One-click sanitizer button activates both E-water and UV light functions to ensure unparalleled hygiene.
- A new platform that allows you to conveniently personalize your experience with Kohler products through voice commands, hands-free motion control and personalised presets.
- The Kohler Konnect application is available on both iOS and Android platforms
New Components Collection
- A new line of interchangeable faucet elements offer a wide range of modern, minimalistic options for composing a finished product.
- Forward thinking design solutions enable you to accurately control the flow and temperature of water.
Through the past 145 years, Kohler has been leading the way in design, innovation and craftsmanship. Recognized for its bold moves with colours, patterns, and single level of quality above standards, Kohler remains as a familiar name to architects, designers, tradespeople and consumers alike.
During the anniversary celebration, the KEC also displayed works from Kohler’s recent Charity Art Jamming event. Created by local architects, designers and two artists from Very Special Arts (VSA) Singapore, the official charity partner of Kohler, the masterpieces were exclusively sold to partners in the real estate industry from S$3,000 onwards for each art piece.
Overall, the full proceeds from the Charity Art Jamming Session will be used to support the special needs beneficiaries from VSA through the following initiatives:
- Weekly visual art programmes that are organized by VSA Singapore for the beneficiaries, will be funded by Kohler.
- These programmes will last for a period of one year and will cost between S$1,500 to S$1,700 per year per beneficiary. This includes the cost of facilities, trainers, equipment, as well as teaching materials.
- Beneficiaries will be able to equip themselves with useful art skills such as learning the basics of drawing, colour and composition, discovering the different mediums, and more.
The Kohler Experience Center in Singapore is located on 52/56 Peck Seah Street and is open from Monday to Friday from 10am to 7pm and on Saturdays from 10am to 6pm, for both consumers and trade professionals. For more information about Kohler Singapore, please visit kohler.com.sg/