With the recent introduction of EMUI 9.1 being rolled out gradually in global markets, Huawei has given the HUAWEI P30 and P30 Pro users access to one of the most exciting and innovative features offered in the smartphone camera space: dual-view camera mode.
Both Sides of the Story
With this capability, users can create split-screen videos by simultaneously using the phone’s primary camera and zoom lens, showing two perspectives at once on the screen.
Dual-view camera mode, available on both HUAWEI P30 and P30 Pro devices, is highly capable of producing exceptional videography on its own, or in tandem with other video features like AI editor. Because of the dual perspectives, the HUAWEI P30 series allows users to capture large scale events or the full view of a scene in a unique and refreshing fashion.
Huawei is bringing professional-grade photography and videography functions to its users through the award-winning HUAWEI P30 Series camera. Top features of the dual-view mode in the P30 and P30 Pro include:
- Capturing a wide view with more of the background and surrounding objects
- Simultaneously zooming in on desired subjects via the split screen
- Shooting two different angles, panoramic and close up, at the same time
- Ability to adjust the magnification level
- Taking artsy and creative shots for a vivid recollection of special moments
Along with dual-view mode enabled through the EMUI 9.1 update, the HUAWEI P30 Pro features SuperZoom Lens supporting 5x optical zoom, 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, and SuperSpectrum Sensor delivering 40 percent more light input for stellar low light photography with a high ISO of 409,600.