Designed as an urban lifestyle essential, the Beoplay E6 delivers a consistent high sound performance in challenging environments and brings forward some of Bang & Olufsen’s latest design innovations. The cord has been braided for a lightweight, playful statement and the housing has been designed to resist tear, sweat and moisture.
There are even small magnets embedded in the earpiece – When you are done listening to music, simply click the earphones around your neck for effortless wear. Clicking the earphones together will automatically power down the Beoplay E6 to save precious battery life.
The People’s Earphones
The Beoplay E6 builds on the success of the Beoplay H5 and has several updates requested by the Bang & Olufsen community:
- New snap on charger enables in-use charging.
- New secure fit for active, everyday use.
- New silicone ear fins in different sizes for full customization.
- Even weight distribution on the cord for added comfort.
- In-line remote with three aluminium buttons and microphone for easy tactile control.
Pricing and Availability
The recommended retail price for Beoplay E6 is $460.
The Beoplay E6 comes in the colours black and sand is available at Bang & Olufsen Grand Hyatt, Bang & Olufsen Takashimaya, Bang & Olufsen TANGS, Analogue +, Apple Premium Resellers, Changi Airport Duty Free, Newstead, Robinsons, and selected leading independent retailers from mid-September onwards.