Belkin recently announced its BOOST↑UP Wireless Charging Dock for new iPhones and Apple Watches, which allows you to wirelessly charge your iPhone and Apple Watch at the same time. This is in addition to being able to charge a third device using an additional USB-A port.
Enhanced for Newer iPhones, Compatible with Older Models
The BOOST↑UP Wireless Charging Dock has been enhanced for the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and Apple Watch Series 4. It has a modern and minimalist aesthetic and offers effortless set up and convenience. It also works with the iPhone X, iPhone 8, and iPhone 8 Plus, and all Apple Watch models.
In time for the holiday season, Belkin will also introduce an updated PowerHouse Charge Dock for the Apple Watch and iPhone which has been enhanced for the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR, and is perfect for people who prefer to charge their iPhone via Lightning connector. The new PowerHouse Charge Dock for the Apple Watch and iPhone will feature a red dial to raise and lower the Lightning connector.
The current Belkin Valet Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone and PowerHouse Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone are compatible only with iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, and previous iPhone with Lightning connector models.
- Optimized wireless charging up to 7.5W for Qi-enabled device and at 5W/1A for Apple Watch; Additional USB-A port charges third device up to 5W/1A.
- Supports Nightstand mode for Apple Watch at optimal viewing angle.
- Ability to charge through most phone cases up to 3mm thick.
- 45W AC adapter included for instant setup.
- Qi-certification, MFi-certification, Connected Equipment Warranty and 3-year warranty for added peace of mind.