Sony Interactive recently announced that a new PlayStation VR title, Déraciné, will be released on 6th November 2018. The suggested retail price of the Blu-ray Disc version will be $39.90, and $36.90 for the digital version. Pre-orders are available now.
Initial Premium Bonus & Early Purchase Bonus
- Initial Premium Bonus (Blu-ray disc version): Déraciné Dynamic Theme – Classroom (PS4 Theme)
- Early Purchase Bonus (Download version): Déraciné Dynamic Theme – Classroom (PS4 Theme), Déraciné Avatar Set (7 Avatars)
- Early Purchase Period：Pre-order period (11th September) to 6th November
Pre-Order Premium Bonus
Digital Pre-order is now available on the PlayStation Store. The PlayStation Network offers the following premium digital content to those who pre-order the digital version:
- 7 Pre-order Exclusive Avatars
- Dynamic Theme
Déraciné is a completely new VR adventure game from SIE Worldwide Studio’s Japan Studio, FromSoftware, and Hidetaka Miyazaki, the director of Bloodborne. It is a warm and mysterious adventure story based on the concept of creating a classical adventure game using the latest VR technology.
Déraciné is a French term which means ‘Wanderer’, ‘Lost’, or ‘No Roots’.
The player takes the role of a fairy in a world of frozen time, who appears in an old remote boarding school occupied by 6 children and an aging headmaster. The humans are unable to see the faerie as it lives in a separate place in time. As this invisible presence, the player must interfere with the timeline, move to different time periods and indirectly put together the story in place of the children.
- Search the world of frozen time for clues scattered around the boarding school.
- Use your whole body to interact with your surroundings and discover fragments of information to uncover the mysteries.
- Alter time, travel to different time periods, and use special faerie powers to grant ‘time’ to the children.
- Piece the clues and information together to understand the children and their story.