Epson has announced the launch of the LightScene projector, a new category of spotlight-shaped accent lighting laser projectors. This projector is designed to simultaneously illuminate and project dynamic content on virtually any surface or material.
Turn That Space Into Something Exciting
The new projectors is great for retailers, restaurants, bars, or hotels facing an increasingly competitive environment, by providing a unique and creative venue for digital art, commercial signage, and spatial design applications. The LightScene EV-100 series is also ideal for curated visual environments such as retail showrooms, shop window displays, museum exhibits and art installations where minimal visual clutter is key.
The LightScene series is available in two colours – LightScene EV-100 in white and LightScene EV-105 in black. They’re unassuming and discreet, while at the same time offering an array of configuration, mounting and programming options. You’ll get the best of both worlds with the LightScene – beautiful displays and unobtrusive visuals – while providing performance, versatility and reliability.
- 3LCD laser technology – Epson laser technology provides up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation, plus a sealed optical engine for amazing image quality and outstanding performance.
- Robust content tools for ease of programming– The Epson Content Manager software includes templates, effects, colour and shape filters, and customisable options. Users can also create playlists, and schedule synchronised playback for up to 16 projectors at the same time.
- Management and control – Control the projector remotely with PC/ smart devices using Epson Web Control via the browser. User can also manage multiple projectors simultaneously using the Epson Management Software such as checking of status, and power on/off scheduling via the network.
- Scalable for an array of applications – Install multiple LightScene projectors and utilize Edge Blending technology for versatile, breathtaking displays.
- Flexible positioning – Includes vertical and horizontal rotation with 360-degree mounting on floors, walls, or ceilings; 1.58x powered optical zoom and powered focus allows for installation in both large and small spaces.
- Expansive connectivity – HDMI, wired and wireless LAN, and SD card slot for direct content storage when needed.
- Bright visual display system – Offers up to 2,000 lumens of colour brightness and 2,000 lumens of white brightness for vibrant, rich colours.