Global smartphone brand Vivo believes in the importance of encouraging young people to embrace self-expression and an energetic lifestyle. As the Official Smartphone of the OSIM Sundown Marathon 2018, Vivo continues to bring vivid and inspiring experiences to connect young people in Singapore through sports.
Sleep Can Wait
The OSIM Sundown Marathon Singapore 2018 is set for 19 May 2018. The annual marathon started in 2008 with the objective of providing an inclusive race training and experience for running enthusiasts. Since its inaugural edition, the race has endeared itself to runners from all walks of life, from all over the world!
From a humble attendance of just over 6,000 in its first year, registration is expected to hit 30,000 in 2018. This makes the marathon Asia’s largest night marathon.
In 2018, the OSIM Sundown Marathon will be happening once more, with the support and love of everyone.
|1 Mar to 17 May ‘18|
|5KM Fun Run (Kids)||$40|
|10KM Challenge – Team of 4||$255|
|21.2KM Half Marathon||$80|
|42.196KM Full Marathon||$100|
Age limits for each Race Category:
- 5KM (Kids) : 6 yrs to 12 yrs (as of 19 May 2018)
- 5KM (Youth) : 13 yrs to 17 yrs (as of 19 May 2018)
- 5KM (Adult) : 18 yrs and above (as of 19 May 2018)
- 10KM Challenge / Team of 4 : 16 yrs and above (as of 19 May 2018)
- 21.1KM Half Marathon : 18 yrs and above (as of 19 May 2018)
- 42.195KM Full Marathon : 18 yrs and above (as of 19 May 2018)
Participants below the age of 18 yrs as of 19 May 2018 are required to seek parental/guardian consent before signing up for the race. They would be required to submit the signed Indemnity Form during the Race Entry Pack Collection, failing which the Race Organiser reserves the right to refuse the entry of the participant. You can download the indemnity form here.
- All 5KM Fun Run Race Categories : 2.5 hours
- All 10KM Race Categories : 2.5 hours
- 21.1KM Half Marathon : 4.5 hours
- 42.195KM Full Marathon : 8 hours
For more information, check out the official website for the marathon.
Win A Vivo X21 For Yourself!
From 19 to 20 May, participants are invited to capture memories of their exciting marathon experience at Vivo’s photo booth located at the Race Village at the F1 Pit Building.
Be the first runner to complete the 42.195km full marathon and you’ll receive a brand new Vivo X21 smartphone!